Our all products are listed on our web site and have instant pricing calculators. You just need to enter the size, quantity and any other options - and the pricing calculator will work out your price instantly.
The Wavemax display is probably the best new portable display on the market. It is lightweight, easy to set-up, looks great, and is amazingly affordable. • Shipping and Turnaround: This display ships in 5 business days, FOB Sydney
As low as $ 589.00 each
The OneFabric display is one of the easiest to use and most affordable displays on the market.
Tunnel Pop Up
Starting from $ 3850.00
Tunnel pop up displays are a great alternative to standard pop up displays. Max Displays are proud to bring this innovative design into Australian Trade and Road shows.
Green Screen Photography Pop up
As low as $ 558.00 each
Green Screen Photography Pop up
Waveline Pop up Wall
As low as $ 584.00 each
Waveline Straight Pop Up Wall
As a virtual must-have for any business that’s participating in stall-based exhibitions in Sydney or elsewhere in Australia, we’re proud to offer an extensive line of pop-up displays that are suitable for businesses small and large. While these pop-up displays are quite substantial and sure to garner interest on the trade show floor, you’ll find that each of them is incredibly easy to assemble and disassemble, which makes them portable and durable. Moreover, as part of Maxdisplays comprehensive commitment to quality, you’ll find that each one is made using only the finest materials, and that the colours of your artwork will be rendered in stunning high definition, with vibrant colours, text and images.
If you’re a little unsure about what size display is, then we’re happy to explain. In their most general sense, they’re used as a false wall or backdrop for your trade show booth. Their size gives you the opportunity to make an impression on visitors to your exhibition booth through the use of eye-catching images and informative text. Depending upon your needs, these pop-up displays come in a wide array of shapes and sizes, so you’re sure to find something that will work for your business!
Because there are so many different options to consider when setting up your pop-up display with us, we thought it would be beneficial to give you an overview of the different product lines that we offer:
• Waveline : The internal construction of this model is made of high-quality and lightweight aluminium tubing, which doesn’t require any tools for assembly and disassembly. Your artwork, which is printed on wrinkle-resistant polyester fabric, is then wrapped around this aluminium skeleton. In total, it only takes about 10 to 15 minutes to either set this model up or break it down. It is available in several different sizes, and we even offer a custom option for those businesses that are seeking something unique.
• Wavemax: This line of pop-up displays gets its name from its curved profile. Like the Supersleek Wall, the skeleton is built from high-quality and lightweight aluminium tubing, which is incredibly easy to put together and set up. As before, your artwork is printed in high definition onto polyester that wraps around the aluminium frame like a pillowcase. Setting up this model is incredibly simple, and there is even the option for custom lighting, should you be so inclined.
• OneFabric Pop-Up Display: This is one of the most easy-to-use and affordable trade show displays on the market today. Your artwork, which is printed using the latest graphic printing technology, is affixed to the skeleton using Velcro. Because of this, you’ll find that this wall display is one of the fastest to setup, usually taking only about a minute. As before, there is an option for custom lighting on this pop-up display model.
• Tunnel: If you’re looking for a trade show display that’s really going to attract visitors, then this may be the “wall display” that you’re looking for. We use quotation marks, because this wall display literally wraps around your visitors, putting your artwork and graphics around them in 360 degrees of high definition clarity. Because of this model’s unique nature, each one is custom built for the specifications of the client.
How Do I Customize My Trade Show Pop-Up Display?
Once you’ve selected a wall display from the many different lines we offer, customizing its look and feel is incredibly simple. First, once you’ve narrowed down your choices to a specific model, you’re going to have to choose a size. Now, this may be more complicated than it appears. Depending upon the exhibitions that you’ll be attending, you’ll want to select a trade show display that will be useful in all of them.
If you have questions about sizing and about selecting the appropriate dimensions for your pop-up display, then please reach out to our customer service department. They’re here to help you build the best trade show display possible, because we understand that Maxdisplay’s success is intrinsically linked to yours.
After you’ve selected a media wall that’s size is appropriate for your needs, you’ll need to turn your attention to the artwork. We’ve provided detailed instructions on how to ensure that the artwork you provide us with is appropriate for the polyester fabric that it will be transferred onto. If, however, you find yourself with questions, then our customer service team is here for you again. They can walk you through the process of crafting your artwork in such a way that it meets the size requirements for the wall display that you’ve selected.
Finally, after you’ve completed the artwork for your trade show display, you simply need to provide it to us. This can be done by clicking on the “Upload Artwork” tab at the top of our website. There, you’ll find detailed instructions on how to submit your artwork so that we can transfer it onto your fabric trade show display with the utmost fidelity and clarity.
This waveline curved fabric display wall is a great alternative to standard pop up back wall displays. Lightweight aluminum poles with bungee cord snap together to create the base framework, then slide on the pillowcase-like graphic over the frame and zip it closed at the bottom. The zipper is hidden from view and tightens up the stretched fabric graphic for a smooth image.
1. 3m x 2.3m straight aluminum frame
2. Road worthy travel bag
3. Vibrant single sided fabric stretch fabric, wrinkle-resistant
Freight : Free delivery Australia wide until Aug 2018
Lead time : 4-5 days before shipping
WaveLight LED back lit Pop up wall
As low as $ 831.00 each
The New WaveLIght Backlit Displays from Max Displays are one of the thinnest tension fabric light boxes to hit the exhibit market. Within just a 50mil aluminum pipe profile, the WaveLight® frames an array of perfectly positioned LED lights to achieve an ultra-bright, evenly-diffused backlit display –making everything on the graphic look more brilliant and vibrant. The WaveLight® Backlit Graphic is a single-sided, wrinkle-resistant, dye-sublimation fabric print with total blockout fabric on back. The fabric graphic snuggly zips around the frame and lights, which provide tension for a smooth finish. A zipper on the lower back of the blockout fabric provides easy access to the lights and running power cables. Single-sided. Image above shows Base Kit and all Add-ons.
Available 4 sizes
930 mm wide x 2440mm high
1580 mm wide x 2440mm high
2220 mm wide x 2440mm high
2950 mm wide x 2440mm high
Packed in hard carry case, size : 690×400×980mm
Weight when packed : 39.50 kg
Material: Dye-sublimation Backlit Stretch Fabric
Warranty: 1 year from date of purchase
Unit 2, 11 Voyager CircuitGlendenning, NSW 2761, Australia