Most often used on windows but also available for vehicle windows, one-way vision print is a perforated vinyl Set film which allows you to see out but restricts vision in.
It can be made from any large graphic you already have in mind such as a branded design on a wall or vehicle graphic. Intricate full colour designs can be used to create an attractive addition to your window space whilst giving you one-way vision through the glass or window area.
Typical installations include large glass areas that can be used as advertising space (such as car show rooms) and other glass panelled buildings.
One way vision film can be printed over night which means it can be the perfect solution when you need to temporarily obscure an area of a premises for an event or to coincide with new sales promotion.
One way vision film can obscure an area of business premises that may be untidy or is unsuitable for the public eye whilst allowing one way vision and providing a large scale advertising medium.
Modular glass or windowed areas can be taken into account when designing graphics for one way vision film with designers using different areas of an installation with different colours to provide an effective illustrated message catching the eye of passers-by.
Please go to Maxdisplays Dropbox link below to upload files
- The uploader can accommodate files sized up to 2GB.
- You will be sent e-proofs to review for a final approval before production.
- All graphics must be approved by the client before they go into production.
- Recommended Browser: Firefox
- If you do experience an issues with the uploader, please call us on +61 2 9011 6785
- Please include company name.
Questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org