1. With a Little Care Your Mat Will Give Many Years of Service:
2. Use a light touch with your knife. The object is to cut through the material and just a little into the mat. X-Acto type knives will not affect the mat. When using heavy-duty utility knives, please be careful to use a light touch.
Clean with either detergents or solvents.
3. Your mat should lie on the table with the shiny side down.
4. If your mat doesn’t lie flat right out of the box,
flip it over and leave it on the table overnight before flipping it back.
5. Your mat is totally impervious to common solvents and detergents.
6×12 183 x 30 x 30cm 28kg
5×12 153 x 30 x 30cm 24kg
5×10 153 x 30 x 30cm 20kg
4×8 125 x 30 x 30cm 13kg
4×2 65 x 20 x 20cm 7kg
Please go to Maxdisplays Dropbox link below to upload files
- The uploader can accommodate files sized up to 2GB.
- You will be sent e-proofs to review for a final approval before production.
- All graphics must be approved by the client before they go into production.
- Recommended Browser: Firefox
- If you do experience an issues with the uploader, please call us on +61 2 9011 6785
- Please include company name.
Questions? Please email us at email@example.com