Very High Bond Acrylic Clear Foam Tape a remarkable product. When used correctly the bond strength achieved is truly strong enough to replace welds, screws and rivets. It is used to hold signs, boards, panels, strips, trims, profiles and emblems.
This clear version has an excellent transparency making it invisible and highly suitable for applications involving glass, acrylic and perspex.
3M VHB 4910
Description: Acrylic Foam Tape Clear
Tape thickness: 1.0mm
Liner: Red film
Typical application: Sign and Display Fabrications
Range of application:
Suitable for various demanding bonding applications interior as well as exterior, metals, glass, powder coated surfaces, badges and trims, signs and display assembly.
Please go to Maxdisplays Dropbox link below to upload files
- The uploader can accommodate files sized up to 2GB.
- You will be sent e-proofs to review for a final approval before production.
- All graphics must be approved by the client before they go into production.
- Recommended Browser: Firefox
- If you do experience an issues with the uploader, please call us on +61 2 9011 6785
- Please include company name.
Questions? Please email us at email@example.com